These cookies are perfect for sack lunches, a home made house warming gift or simply a nice treat when you are craving a desert. They only take 15 mins to make (including bake time!!) and the best thing about them is they are gluten free, refined sugar free and vegan. Go ahead make some right now and enjoy every warm gooey bite!
My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup coconut oil or grapeseed oil
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips (or cocoa nibs)
1. Combine dry ingredients large bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients into dry mixture and mix, careful not to over stir.
3. Add chocolate chips to mixture.
4. Form 1/2 inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet or I use Paderno Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. Cool (if you can wait) and enjoy!